What is a handwritten letter service?
So, you have read about the wonders that handwritten notes can do in your business. You know how it makes customers feel special and how it influences positive responses. But then, you have also heard that specific techniques must be put to use for you to have a good letter.
In the face of all these, you are left with a cumbersome task of writing excellent letters to family, friends, and customers. On second thought, you probably want to give up because you have more important things to do, and the effort put into handwritten letters is so great a price that you are not ready to pay.
Well, I doubt if you’ve heard of handwritten letter services. Handwritten letter services are an excellent way to have your cake and eat it too. What I mean is this, the handwritten services take the stress of handwritten notes off you; they help you write your letters and mail them at affordable prices, thus saving you the effort and granting you the benefits.
Below are the details on the services to expect when you engage the expertise of a handwritten letter service company;
- Handwritten letter services take your message and translate it into thoughtful, handwritten notes. While some handwritten services use robots, or handwriting fonts on the computer, some employ humans to do the writing. The message given by you is written on a card or envelope in case of direct mail packs, or written as actual letters in case of such, to your recipients. These services also address the letter by writing the recipient’s name and address on the envelopes; that way, no letter or parcel will end up at the wrong address or with the wrong person, even if they wrote a thousand notes which all bear the same message.
- The handwritten letter service also uses the best stamps available, while sending it in your name; that way, your recipient receives all the care, excellence, and priority put into the letter as a token of your concern for them. Such messages hardly ever get ignored; instead, it places you in high esteem before your recipients.
- These companies render such services because they understand how difficult it is for any message to catch the attention of recipients, whose inbox is rammed up with ads, proposals, offers, invitations, reminders, freebies, and other stuff. They are willing to help you stand out in such a crowd.
Because your recipient is accustomed to reading from screens or printed hard copies, he/she would feel your loyalty and commitment, not just to him as an individual, but also to the bond that brings you both together. This feeling is well projected by the sincerity of a pen against paper, showing that you have gone over and beyond, just for them.
- Handwritten letter services also leave you etched in the heart of your recipients. The fact that they receive your message in hard copy makes it useful for reference or record purposes. The handwritten service company takes it a notch higher by writing those notes by hand, which gives your recipients a stronger reason to keep the letters and also keep reading them from time to time. They may not read them to remember the content of your message, but they’ll definitely read them to remember how special they are and how much they mean to you.
- These services do well to use catchy words and highly conversational expressions. They keep the language understandable and straightforward and also do well to enunciate each message you intend to pass across.
- The handwritten letter services have customer quotations. One of these is word limit. The word limit for several handwritten letter services may vary, but what obtains is that their standard prices are pegged at their standard word limits. The process of shipping the letters may also determine prices, and how many letters there are altogether. While some give a discount for 1000 notes and above, others may have higher or lower thresholds. The paper or card type you choose also influences their quotation; this is in terms of the color, texture, and size.
- These services allow you to attach other materials such as documents, pictures, business cards, among others. They can also write letters with stationaries which you send, if you so choose.
- Some services limit the content of letters to “thank you” notes and business letters, while others may choose to write on the silliest of things. Not every company can send letters internationally, but companies such as HandWrittenMail have extensive international coverage of up to 180 countries in various languages of your choice.
Handwritten letter services are primarily used by businesses that are more concerned about reaching their customers, but it could also be great for personal events, this may include letting your recipients know of your weddings, new-borns, graduations, or they could even be simple holiday greetings.
Statistics show that letters or direct mail written by hands tend to get as high as eight times more response rates in comparison to print marketing, this means that employing handwritten letter services can push your tendency to get a response from your recipient, eight times higher than others who choose to use print marketing instead.
What is more? After a meeting, purchase, or event, you could show your gratitude by sending a handwritten thank-you note to your recipient. You can also announce a product launch or a new offer with handwritten notes; this service is an excellent way to make a remarkable first impression with new customers.
Handwritten letters are a unique way to improve your reviews and referrals since handwritten notes go a long way in making your customers feel special.
While there are various handwritten letter services, HandWrittenMail is foremost among them. At HandWrittenMail, we make sure that your letters are written by a member of our team, making them look real. These letters also go through rigorous quality assurance processes to check spellings and verify the accuracy, among other things.
What is more? We send your letters with no traces of our identity on the letters or envelope, so you can be rest assured that all the credit goes to you. Check us up on our website today.
To learn more about our services, contact us directly!